Version 4.1.5 on Oct 20, 2015.
- 1. Fix the batch conversion process problem on Mac OS X 10.11.
- 2. Fix the problem that the registered users has no registration information on Mac OS X 10.11.
Version 4.1.4 on Oct 12, 2015.
- Fix the problem that audio and video are not synchronized after conversion.
Version 4.1.3 on Sep 15, 2015
- Fix the green screen problem on converting some iTunes videos under Mac OS X 10.11 beta.
- Fix the error 1008 problem on converting some iTunes videos under Mac OS X 10.11 beta.
Version 4.1.2 on Jul 24, 2015
Version 4.1.1 on Jul 15, 2015
- Support Mac OS X 10.11.
- Support iTunes 12.2.
Version 4.1.0 on Mar 27, 2015
- Support keeping AC3 audio track and subtitles when setting MP4 or MOV as the output format.
- Add Subtitle Setting function.
Version 4.0.3 on Jan 13, 2015
- Repair the error about rename, abnormal log errors when deleting the list, and other errors.
- Fix the error for the extreme case, program crashes after switching profile.
- Update the scroll bar style of the converting list.
- Fix the error, when you use iTunes to play Same as source mp4 output converted files with AC3, it pauses and you need to change the audio track.
Version 4.0.1 on Dec 23, 2014
- Update the user interface.
- Support 20X faster conversion speed when using Save as source for MP4 / MOV as the output format.
- Add more output preset.
- Fix the error when keeping subtitles and other error.
Version 3.3.5 on Aug 26, 2014
- Add h264 video hardware compression feature (Same as source configuration).
- Fix some interface error.
- Fix some remaining issues.
Version 3.3.4 on Aug 11, 2014
- Optimize multi-language interface.
- Add Portuguese and Spanish interface.
- Update the background picture of installation.
- Code encryption.
Version 3.3.3 on Jul 11, 2014
- Fix the error when iTunes hibernates, the conversion gets paused on Mac 10.9 or later.
- It doesn't support the videos conversion in the ITE directory at present.
Version 3.3.2 on Jun 16, 2014
- Fix the Error 1009 while converting videos after choosing the video track
- Fix the error, that no sound when playing the output in French audio track after converting the whole Pitch Perfect videos.
- Fix some detailed problems.
Version 3.3.1 on May 20, 2014
- Fix some bugs.
- Optimized interface interaction.
- Improve meta retention support.
- Reduce memory usage and CPU utilization.
- Repair the error or the crash when open the Add window.
- Repair the file list display error in the extreme cases.
- Add README.PDF file into the installation interface.
Version 3.3.0 on Apr 25, 2014
- Reconstruct Preferences interface.
- Always generate log file by default.
- Fix some bugs.
- Update reserved section logic, only keep the chapter information while converting the full file.
- Advance the judgment of iTunes Media directory.
- Update the program toolbar, icon and installation background image.
- Reconstruct conversion logic.
- Upgrade to Mac OS X 10.8 or later and 64 procedures.
Version 3.2.0 on Mar 17, 2014
- Fix some bugs.
- Update the Add Window.
- Add German and Japanese interface of Add Window.
Version 3.1.1 on October 29, 2013
- Several minor bugs fixed.
- Fully compatible with OS X 10.9.
Version 3.0.1 on May 06, 2013
- Fix the error 1007.
- Fix the video error may occur while converting 1080p HD.
- Totally compatible with OS X 10.7.
Version 3.0.0 on Apr 24, 2013
- New designed interface.
- User may select a chapter of M4V movie to convert.
- User can select video or audio tracks to convert, or select all tracks.
- Refine engine of the converter.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Version 2.6.3 on Feb 02, 2013
- Fully compatible with iTunes 11.
- Show error number on status bar when error occurred.
- Fix the output presets for Apple TV 3, 4.
Version 2.6.1 on Oct 31, 2012
- Fix a bug that may not show the icon in the list of output formats profile.
- Fix the bug which may cause the conversion failed when a dialog-box popup in iTunes.
- The default output format changed to be same as source .MP4 format.
Version 2.6.0 on Oct 23, 2012
- Refine the engine of M4V converter, be more stable.
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.8.
- Keep multiple language tracks of M4V movies in the output files. The sequence of language tracks are kept.
- Do not support iTunes 10.4 or iTunes 10.5 any more.