M4V Converter Plus is a powerful M4V video converter tool. It records m4v video you purchased or rent to QuickTime MOV, iPod, iPhone format in high speed and great quality.
Version 4.1.2 on Jul 24, 2015.
- Fix Error 1000.
- Support Mac OS X 10.11.
- Support iTunes 12.2.
Version 4.1.0 on Mar 27, 2015.
- Support keeping AC3 audio track and subtitles when setting MP4 or MOV as the output format.
- Add Subtitle Setting function.
Version 4.0.3 on Jan 13, 2015.
- Repair the error about rename, abnormal log errors when deleting the list, and other errors.
- Fix the error for the extreme case, program crashes after switching profile.
- Update the scroll bar style of the converting list.
- Fix the error, when you use iTunes to play mp4 output converted files with AC3, it pauses and you need to change the audio track.
Version 4.0.1 on Dec 23, 2014.
- Update the user interface.
- Support 20X faster conversion speed when using Save as source mp4 / mov as the output format.
- Add more output preset.
- Fix the error when keeping subtitles and other error.
Version 3.3.5 on Aug 26, 2014.
- Add h264 video hardware compression feature (Same as source configuration).
- Fix some interface error.
- Fix some remaining issues.
Version 3.3.4 on Aug 11, 2014.
- Optimize multi-language interface.
- Add Portuguese and Spanish interface.
- Update the background picture of installation.
- Code encryption.
Version 3.3.3 on Jul 11, 2014
- Fix the error when iTunes hibernates, the conversion gets paused on Mac 10.9 or later.
- It doesn't support the videos conversion in the ITE directory at present.
Version 3.3.2 on Jun 16, 2014
- Fix the Error 1009 while converting videos after choosing the video track
- Fix the error, that no sound when playing the output in French audio track after converting the whole Pitch Perfect videos.
- Fix some detailed problems.
Version 3.3.1 on May 20, 2014
- Fix some bugs.
- Optimized interface interaction.
- Improve meta retention support.
- Reduce memory usage and CPU utilization.
- Repair the error or the crash when open the Add window.
- Repair the file list display error in the extreme cases.
- Add README.PDF file into the installation interface.
Version 3.3.0 on Apr 25, 2014
- Reconstruct Preferences interface.
- Always generate log file by default.
- Fix some bugs.
- Update reserved section logic, only keep the chapter information while converting the full file.
- Advance the judgment of iTunes Media directory.
- Update the program toolbar, icon and installation background image.
- Reconstruct conversion logic.
- Upgrade to Mac OS X 10.8 or later and 64 procedures.
Version 3.2.0 on Mar 17, 2014
- Fix some bugs.
- Update the Add Window.
- Add German and Japanese interface of Add Window.
Version 3.1.1 on October 29, 2013
- Several minor bugs fixed.
- Fully compatible with OS X 10.9.
Version 3.0.1 on May 06, 2013
Fix the error 1007.
Fix the bug that the video of output file may be wrong while converting 1080p HD.
Fully compatible with OS X 10.7.
Version 3.0.0 on Apr 24, 2013
New designed interface.
User may select a chapter of M4V movie to convert.
User can select video or audio tracks to convert, or select all tracks.
Refine engine of the converter.
Minor bugs fixed.
Version 2.6.3 on Feb 02, 2013
Fully compatible with iTunes 11.
Show error number on status bar when error occurred.
Fix the output presets for Apple TV 3, 4.
Version 2.6.1 on Oct 31, 2012
Fix a bug that may not show the icon in the list of output formats profile.
Fix the bug which may cause the conversion failed when a dailog box popup in iTunes.
The default output format changed to be same as source .MP4 format.
Version 2.6.0 on Oct 23, 2012
Refine the engine of M4V converter, be more stable.
Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.8.
Keep multiple language tracks of M4V movies in the output files. The sequence of language tracks are kept.
Do not support iTunes 10.4 or iTunes 10.5 any longer.
Version 2.5.2 on Aug 14, 2012
Fix a bug that may cause conversion error on some Mac.
Version 2.5.1 on Jul 20, 2012
Subtitle CC supported.
Mac OS X 10.8 supported.
Fix a bug that may crash application on some Mac.
Fix a bug that the duration value of some M4V rental may be zero.
Version 2.4.3 on June 07, 2012
More stable on 64 bits Mac OS X 10.7.
Less file size, faster to convert 1080p video.
Fix a bug which may crash iTunes when stop converting some video.
Version 2.4.2 on May 23, 2012
Only M4V files can be selected to convert list.
Fix several bugs may cause conversion error.
Version 2.4.1 on Apr 25, 2012
Multiple iTunes library supported.
Convert M4V file only.
Version 2.4.0 on Mar 16, 2012
Refine the M4V Conversion engine, to be more stable.
Fix a bug: May not work properly when converting audio on some 10.6.8 Mac.
Select the audio language of Movie the same as the language of iTunes automatically.
Fix a bug which may fail to select M4V rental to convert.
Version 2.3.6 on Feb 14, 2012
Setting start time and end time, you may convert a part of movie.
More detail information provided after error occur.
Fix a bug which may crash iTunes when converting audio.
Version 2.3.5 on Dec 31, 2011
Fix a bug: the output quality of audio is not very good under lion 10.7.2.
Version 2.3.4 on Oct 17, 2011
Support iTunes 10.5.
Does not support to keep multi-language audio tracks any more.
Version 2.3.3 on Sep 15, 2011
Fix bug: add the video converted from M4V rental to iTunes, would still be in the Rental folder.
Fix a bug that may hang the conversion progress when audio conversion finished.
Version 2.3.2 on Sep 01, 2011
Refine the engine of converting.
Fix bug: sometimes may fail to show the Rental movie folder when click the Add button.
Fix bug: Converting with "Get Info/Options/Remember Playback position" checked on iTunes, may crash iTunes, or failed to encode video.
Fix bug: fail to add some video file with special characters in file name.
Version 2.3.1 on Aug 02, 2011
Keep chapters and multiple audio tracks when converting to MP4 format.
Version 2.3.0 on Jul 29, 2011
Compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
Can set start time and end time to convert part of M4V movie.
Extract MP3 or AAC audio from M4V movies.
Converting multi-language purchased M4V movie, you can keep multiple audio tracks.
Keep chapters information when converting to MOV or MP4.
Update help content.
Version 2.2.4 on Jun 17, 2011
Fix a bug that may crash M4VConverter application when converting some M4V movie.
Version 2.2.3 on May 18, 2011
Fix the bug that audio and video may be out of sync when converting some M4V movie.
Version 2.2.2 on Apr 20, 2011
Fix the bug which may crash iTunes when converting some M4V movie on OS X 10.6.7.
>Fix the bug that the progress bar may show wrong value when converting a long video.
Version 2.2.1 on Apr 02, 2011
Support converting M4V rental on OS X 10.6.7.
Fix the bug that may fail to convert when select Swedish language.
Version 2.2.0 on Mar 24, 2011
Support multi-language M4V converting.
Fix a bug when adding a M4V movie from a huge iTunes Library.
Version 2.1.4 on Mar 04, 2011
Fully supports OS X 10.6 and iTunes 10.2.
Fix a bug that may fail to drag and drop some m4v movie to application.
Update the help content.
Version 2.1.2 released on Dec 22, 2010
Fix a bug which may crash iTunes when converting M4V rental.
Version 2.1.1 released on Dec 15, 2010
Fix a bug to run M4VConverterPlus on OS X 10.4
Refine the engine to convert M4V rental.
Version 2.1.0 released on Nov 25, 2010
Reconstruct the conversion engine to be more stable.
Minor bugs fixed.
Update the help content.
Version 2.0.0 released on May 27, 2010
Refine the encoding engine.
Support more video players.
Version 1.1.3 released on March 17, 2010
Trial version converts 1 minute of each movie.
Fix a bug of movie selecting function.
Update the online help.
Version 1.1.1 released on Jan 06, 2010
Fix a bug which may result in error on reading rental movie information.
Fix a bug which may crash Apple Mobile Device Helper.
Version 1.1.0 released on Dec 30, 2009
Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Compatible now.
Supports dragging M4V file into main window directly for conversion.
Fix a bug of selecting rental movie.
Version 1.0.1 released on Dec 23, 2009
Fix a bug which may cause the incorrect ratio of output video.
New Released version 1.0.0 on Nov 23, 2009
Supports purchased iTunes M4V movie
Supports iTunes M4V rental movie
Ultra High Quality of output video
Converting in fast speed
Supports batch converting