As a powerful m4v converter tool, there are several output formats to select, just according to the need, Click to choose the right output formats.
M4V Converter Plus provides multiple output modes:
The profile displays a variety of mobile devices, and each device has one or more popular output formats such as mov, mp4, avi, flv, swf, 3gp and so on.
In addition, the program supports adding a customized profile, and we will show you how to do it:
Step1: Choose an output format in the profile list.
Step2: Set the Video Size, Aspect Ratio, Video Codec, Video Bitrate, Audio Codec, Audio Bitrate, Audio Channel as you need.
Step3: Click the Add button, then a confirm window will pop up as follows:
Step4: Input the title and the description of the new profile, and click the button OK, then the new profile is saved.
Each profile has its own default profile setting, but you can customize the parameters according to your need.
- Start & End: Input the start and End time to convert the clips which you want.
- Filename: Show the name of the file you select.
- Video Size: Size of the video window. Some profiles provide several video sizes for you to choose, and they also support inputting specific value, but we suggest you keep the ratio of width and height.
- Aspect Ratio: According to the setting of Video Size to define the way of video displaying. Aspect Ratio includes three choices, Letter Box, Fit within dimension and Scale to destination. Letter Box means the screen can not be changed, Fit within dimension means it will crop the video screen to maintain the ratio you set, Scale to destination means to stretch the video screen.
- Video Codec: The way of coding video.
- Video Bitrate: The way to determine video quality.
- Audio Codec: The way of coding audio.
- Audio Bitrate: The way to determine audio quality.
- Audio Channel: Audio Channel has two choices, Stereo and Mono.
- Language: Language has many choices, including Default, English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish. And you can click here to know more about it.
Tips: If the profile you choose is Same as source, then some parameters cannot be customized, but it has a better stability in converting, and the quality of the output file is good.